It's raining here all the time. No, the sad thing is that it's not an average lovely sprinkle of water. It's stormy. I truly wonder that is sun struggling to come out? No signs.
According to my twin, it's time to make a #weekbackup post. There's no chance to say no. Ask why? Only if you don't have a sister!
1) It's raining #yaybutnoyay
We got an electricity break for 5 hours // Our patio is now a swimming pool
Insects, insects. Everywhere // Geez, it's smelly around
2) Seriously, I went out to wander. Ahan, this happened. Remember Alice in wonderland? It was Areeba in muddy and watery plain-land. I don't mind. Look what I collected. 3 ADORABLE STONES! I bet you've done this in your kid-hood. You mind going 7 years old again?
3) All of my business left is blogging. My laptop needs a new battery too. It's again surviving on charger, oh sorry boy! I can't believe how rich I'm in junk section of my email box. Go home, you're drunk! I really don't have more than 200$ right now.
4) Happy Birthday, Areeba. It's 16 August near. Samsung's tab is coming my way. I'm really happy to be a birthday girl with no cake. Everything we planned is cancelled. But there's still a treat of gifts. We ordered something from Etsy, revealed. It's too cute that I'm dying. Real dialog was something like that.
5) New girly alert. Fridge's new friends, magnets! Stolen from Noor's Hannah Montana's collection. Did I just reveal something? It's a fridge and it doesn't twerk, I bet that!
7) This point shouldn't exist.
How's your weekend?